You Can Make a Difference!
AIDS Care Service welcomes and appreciates your tax-deductible contributions to support our programs. Your gifts help to sustain our robust services, which assist neighbors in your community. It is a wonderful way to contribute toward the health, well-being, and meaningful activity of HIV+ individuals.
Every contribution goes a long way in someone’s life:
- $30 buys 120 boxes of macaroni and cheese or 328 slices of cheese
- $60 covers the co-pay for 20 Medicaid-sponsored prescriptions for HIV medications for one month
- $80 buys 100 red delicious apples and 100 Floridaoranges
- $150 helps cover one month of Day Activity outings
- $400 helps provide one month of required training for the ACS staff of 21 to stay current with all certifications including CPR, First Aid, Medical Technician, and continuing education
- $1000 helps cover end of life expenses for one year
- $3000 will provide complete care (food, shelter, meals, assistance with medication compliance and personal care needs) for one resident for a month at Holly Haven
You can also mail your tax-deductible contribution to:
AIDS Care Service, Inc.
P.O. Box 21373
Winston-Salem, NC 27120
We will be happy to mail you a receipt for your records.
- If you are interested in learning more about planned gifts, please e-mail us, or call Alice Gaspard at 336-777-1376 for more information.
- Donors can also honor loved ones! ACS will acknowledge the gift to the honoree without mentioning the amount.
- Thank you to our many contributors who give through United Way and the NC State Employees Combined Campaign. To designate your contribution through United Way, please use the AIDS Care Service code 2041.
Know that gifts in all amounts are appreciated and valued. We wouldn’t be able to do it without you!