The ACS family of volunteers is diverse, dedicated, and determined! We are thankful for the loyal volunteers who have joined us, and joyful when someone new walks through our door to help. Our volunteers enjoy responsibilities that are as wide-ranging as their strengths and personalities. Opportunities include:
- Socializing with program participants.
- Cooking, housekeeping, and painting.
- Providing transportation or running errands.
- Helping with activities and sharing special skills.
- Gardening, landscaping, and outdoor work.
- Fundraising and helping with events.
We invite you to volunteer your time, talents, and skills by helping us provide essential services to individuals with HIV and AIDS. The rewards are great!
For more information on how you can help, call Community Relations Director Alice Gaspard at (336) 777-1376 or email AGaspard@aidscareservice.org.
Download the Volunteer Application Form
To volunteer with the Latino Client Health Education Program
or AMiGOS, call Latino Community Coordinator
James Williamson at (336) 725-8675 or
email at JWilliamson@aidscareservice.org