You Can Make a Difference!
AIDS Care Service welcomes and appreciates your tax-deductible contributions to support our programs. Your gifts help to sustain our robust services, which assist neighbors in your community. It is a wonderful way to contribute toward the health, well-being, and meaningful activity of HIV+ individuals.
Every contribution goes a long way in someone’s life:
- $25 buys five hot lunches for Day Program participants.
- $45 takes care of the copay for 15 Medicaid-sponsored prescriptions for HIV drugs.
- $60 buys electricity for an emergency shelter apartment for one month.
- $90 pays for one day of holistic, round-the-clock, residential care at Holly Haven.
- $150 pays for 3 months of once-weekly visits to the YMCA for Day Activities Programs.
- $350 provides a month’s transportation for all the Day Activities Programs.
- $1000 pays for one Holly Haven resident’s meals for one year.
Donate faster than ever! Click the link below to contribute via Paypal.
You do not need a Paypal account to donate. Please include your name and address in the shipping info so we may send you a receipt for your records.
You can also mail your tax-deductible contribution to:
P.O. Box 21373
Winston-Salem, NC 27120
We will be happy to mail you a receipt for your records.
If you are interested in learning more about planned gifts, please e-mail us, or call Cindy Stubblefield at 336-777-1376 for more information.
Donors can also honor loved ones! ACS will acknowledge the gift to the honoree without mentioning the amount.
Know that gifts in all amounts are appreciated, and valued. We wouldn’t be able to do it without you!